Simone Borgia‘s Giclée Fine Art Photo Prints are made by using certified high-quality archival-grade paper and inks with the latest printing technology (16 colors). Our Photo Prints are available either rolled and ready-to-frame (frame not included) on different types of high-quality paper, or ready-to-hang, on Canvas, or mounted on Dibond or Plexiglas. Each Cotton Rag and Baryta Paper print is delivered with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist.
Our selection includes:
- High-Quality Canvas mounted on Wooden Frame
- Certified Archival-Grade Hahnemühle Cotton Rag Paper (270g)
- Certified Archival-Grade Hahnemühle Semi-Glossy Baryta Paper (310g)
- Certified Archival-Grade Hahnemühle Cotton Rag Paper (310g) mounted on Dibond (2mm)
- Certified Archival-Grade Hahnemühle Cotton Rag Paper (310g) mounted between two layers of Plexiglas (2mm each)
Read our Guide to choosing a Print!
- All the pictures on the website are not displayed at the maximum resolution to prevent misappropriation and for copyright infringement purposes.
- All ready-to-frame Cotton and Baryta Paper Prints are available with no border, with a 2cm or a 5cm white border on each side to be added to the actual size of the print. This does not apply to ready-to-hang Prints (Canvas, Dibond, Plexiglas), which all come borderless.
- It usually takes 5-7 working days to produce our prints before being shipped, once each order is placed.